"Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God."
--Ether 12:4




Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update

Hey family!  


So you can forward this if you´d like but firstly I just want to say HOW amazing it was to talk to you on Sunday and the joy that filled my heart when for 10 minutes Logan was on too and we were all a family again :)  How joyous will be our reunion.  I wanted to let you know that the call did NOT make me sad or trunky or anything--in fact it gave me more strength, joy, happiness, and everything else you all do for me.  I was crying not from sadness but from gratitude, love, and everything else and especially when Logan got emotional.  How special you all are to me.  I love our family.

So I´m not going to take time to write right now--I´m still not all the way better but the good news is that after 2 days of a 38.5 celsius fever and feeling super horrible haha I don´t have a fever now!  That's the good news.  I´m still weak and feel super hot in my body, etc but know I´ll get better now that I don´t have a fever.  I went to the hospital last night and I think the best way to describe medical service in this country is with the banner Elder Hammer came up with last night: Ecuador: Finding Problems, Not Solutions.  hahaha He was pretty proud of it and it totally describes it.  

Well thank you for your prayers--I want to be totally better like now.  Being sick is never fun but now I can tell you that being sick in Ecuador is the worst.  But I just love the work, love you all, love Eliana and pray I´m 100 percent better by Saturday--if not, I´m going anyway like I did for Marianela and Gabriel haha.  Speaking of which, I LOVE them!  They are so so so neat, huh?  I'm so excited for you guys to meet them.

Well give my love to everyone until I can write a really good email on Monday.  I know you´ll miss my super long, detailed emails til then :) 

Love you so much.  Thanks for your prayers--keep em comin!

Hermana Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment